Fourth, the treatment method when nozzle clogging occurs frequently during the printing process
1. First press the PAUSE key to pause the printing operation, and then press the PURGE key to move the machine head to the cleaning position on the left end of the *.
2. Keep the power supply of the equipment turned on, and unplug all the liquid level sensor signal wires that connect the auxiliary ink tank to the head control board.
3. Unplug the ink supply tube (from the auxiliary ink tank) on the nozzle, and then use a glass syringe to draw a special cleaning solution to clean the nozzle. Method: use 40ml cleaning solution every 10 minutes, 3 to 4 times in total .
4. After cleaning, reconnect the ink supply tube and the liquid level sensor signal line, and then resume the previously suspended print job.
V. Treatment methods when the above treatment methods are not effective or have no effect temporarily
1. Remove the nozzle from the nozzle tray.
2. Pour an appropriate amount of special cleaning solution into a clean glass container (such as a beaker), put it in the nozzle and submerge the bottom of the nozzle by 2 to 3 mm, and then seal the glass container with plastic wrap (to prevent dust) and let it stand 1 More than days.
Note: Do not touch the cleaning fluid with the signal interface on the top of the nozzle, otherwise the nozzle will be damaged.
3. After the nozzle is soaked, pour an appropriate amount of special cleaning liquid into the printer nozzle cleaner, and then put the bottom of the nozzle into the cleaning liquid to immerse about 2～3mm, then start the cleaner, select the special nozzle cleaner, if you use it normally The time of ultrasonic cleaner must be strictly controlled to prevent damage to the nozzle.
Note: It is not necessary to use the washer for cleaning more than three times continuously.
4. Use a glass syringe to draw 40ml of special cleaning fluid and inject it from the ink supply pipe interface on the upper part of the nozzle. Pay attention to the state of the water line sprayed from the nozzle. If all the water lines are straight, the cleaning is effective. This nozzle You can continue to use it (premise: both the circuit and the piezoelectric crystal are intact). If there is still part of the waterline spraying, you must follow the steps 2 and 3 for another 2 to 3 times.
Sixth, the treatment method when the equipment is expected to be out of use for more than 48 hours
If the equipment is not expected to be used temporarily for more than 48 hours, the ink in the nozzle must be cleaned, otherwise the ink in the nozzle will dry up due to the gradual volatilization of the solvent, and the nozzle will even be irreversibly damaged. The processing method is as follows:
1. Turn off the power of the UV flatbed printer.
2. Move the machine head to the *left end cleaning position, and place a corrosion-resistant container under the nozzle to contain the cleaning waste.
3. Use a glass syringe to draw out or pour out the ink in the auxiliary ink tank directly, and then clean the auxiliary ink tank with a special cleaning fluid.
4. Unplug the ink supply tube (from the auxiliary ink tank) on the print head, and then use a glass syringe to draw 40ml of special cleaning fluid to clean the print head for a total of 2 times. *Do not blow out the cleaning fluid remaining in the nozzle afterwards. Be sure to leave enough cleaning fluid inside the nozzle because the cleaning fluid can moisturize the nozzle.
5. Put the treated nozzle into a clean corrosion-resistant container and seal it (use a plastic wrap) and store it for about 1 month. If you want to store it for a long time, you must pay attention to the seal. If the cleaning fluid is dry, it will damage the nozzle.