UV flatbed inkjet printer is a high-precision, efficient and high-speed digital UV flatbed inkjet printer. The UV flatbed inkjet printer uses UV curing ink and digital inkjet printing technology to achieve high work efficiency and good inkjet quality. It can be performed on any material surface Color inkjet and other printing equipment cannot match the modern trend of printing technology innovation. Below, the editor will tell you about the maintenance skills of UV flatbed inkjet printer nozzles.
The problem of nozzle clogging during the use of UV flatbed printers is mainly based on "prevention." The way to keep the nozzle *working* is to do some proper and effective daily maintenance of the nozzle every day, which will greatly reduce the possibility of nozzle clogging. Therefore, please read the following carefully and refer to the operation.
1. After the installation of the equipment and the maintenance of the nozzles at the initial stage of the equipment’s use
1. In order to make the print head into the *operating state, before the equipment officially starts to undertake the production business, please be sure to use 1~2 days to print more pictures as much as possible. The picture* is used in CMYK4 colors, and is on both sides of the picture C, M, Y, K4 color bars must be added to ensure that the 4 nozzles are always in the inkjet state.
2. When painting, *take out* the moisturizing sponge in the cleaning station at the right end together with its bracket.
Second, how to maintain the nozzle after the work is completed every day
After all the printing jobs are completed every day, in order to keep the nozzles in working condition and avoid clogging the nozzles due to the volatilization of solvent ink, please follow the methods below to maintain the nozzles and leave the equipment overnight.
1. Turn off the power of the device.
2. Clean the moisturizing sponge with a special cleaning solution first, and then pour the cleaning solution on the sponge to soak it.
3. Move the machine head back to the cleaning station on the right end and make the nozzle and moisturizing sponge tightly combined.
4. Keep this state and let the equipment stay overnight.
Third, the treatment method after the nozzle is found to be slightly blocked
1. After the nozzle is slightly clogged during the printing process, press the PAUSE button to suspend the printing job without hesitation, and then use a vacuum cleaner or a manual air pump to eject the ink from the nozzle for nozzle cleaning. After cleaning, use a plastic squeeze bottle Spray some cleaning fluid on the nozzle surface to wash away the remaining ink.
Note: Do not use excessive force when using a manual air pump, otherwise the nozzle will be damaged due to excessive pressure.
2. It is very important to deal with the slight clogging of nozzles in a timely and decisive manner to keep the nozzles* working during the long printing process!
3. In addition, it is also necessary to carefully check the condition of the nozzle and find the cause of the nozzle blockage.