The cold laminating film is made of transparent PVC through adhesive processing. According to the texture of the film surface, it can be divided into light film, matte film, frosted film, star magic film, laser film and special texture protective film, which are used in advertising production. It is light film, dumb film, matte film. The cold lamination film is laminated on the photo printing screen by hand or cold lamination machine, etc., to prevent the screen (printing surface) from being scratched, contaminated or wet, and protect the screen.
Cold laminating film can increase the texture of the picture, and protect the picture, scratch and water resistance. However, the photo image cannot be made highly anti-corrosive and anti-ultraviolet. Ultraviolet rays will penetrate the cold-laminated film and cause the picture to fade, and over time, the cold-laminated film will become brittle. It can be widely used in wedding photography, oil painting production, calligraphy and painting, outdoor posters, advertisements, all kinds of pictures, documents, materials... etc. Now it can provide more than 20 models, various patterns, light/matte surface and laser series and other products. Used in larger advertising, architectural decoration renderings, background decoration, etc., the use of cold laminating film for peritoneal protection is better
At present, the largest amount of advertising is the light film and the dumb film.
1. Turn the pressure regulating handles on both sides of the machine to separate the upper and lower shafts, put the picture to be mounted and the cold laminating film between the two shafts at the same time, and turn the pressure regulating handle to make the upper shaft move parallel and downward. When you turn the pressure regulating handle and feel suddenly relaxed, it means that the upper and lower shafts have been in contact. Please do not continue to pressurize at this time, just tighten the pressure regulating handle gently. If you continue to pressurize, the shaft will be deformed and the operation will fail
2. After the pressure is adjusted, the picture between the two shafts and the cold laminating film are withdrawn from between the two shafts. Ready to mount the film.
Press the cut cold laminating film (slightly larger than the picture) into the two shafts (the film is down, the release paper is below), the front end of the cold laminator is pressed by the two shafts, and the adhesive film and the release paper Separate, pull the adhesive film to the back of the machine, wrap the upper roller, and place the release paper flat on the front working panel. At the position close to the shaft, gently press the release paper with your hand to separate the adhesive film from the release paper as much as possible. Place the picture on the isolation paper and straighten it with your hands from the middle of the upper end of the picture to both sides, turn the machine, and evenly press the picture into the two rollers. Don't just push the two sides of the graph in. Carelessly press the front of the graph into the shaft in parallel, otherwise the part that is pressed into the shaft will gradually appear wrinkled and cause failure. If you are not sure about pressing the figure into the shaft in parallel, you can use 1 cm wide double-sided adhesive paper (2-3 cm in length) to glue the front end of the figure with the release paper at three to four points. Note that you should stick it first. Stay in the middle and then gradually paste it in parallel to both sides
When there is a feeling of "fog" in a large area of the picture:
1. Insufficient film pressure-adjust the pressure of the cold laminator;
2. The two ends of the cold laminating machine are not flat --- adjust the adjustment screws of the cold laminating machine spacing to achieve an equal distance;
3. Over the photo paper-the surface of the photo paper is not flat, generally around 25 degrees, it will disappear automatically after 2-3 hours, and the higher the temperature, the faster it will disappear;
4. Over PP adhesive---A. If there is no "rough" feeling in the PP adhesive picture by hand, please follow the above method; B. If there is a "rough" feeling, you need more PP adhesive;
5. Glue viscosity is not good at low temperatures --- A. Increase the ambient temperature of use. B. Replace the cold laminating film